Saturday, January 28, 2012

Cigar Smoke Speaks Wonders

A relaxing day of sitting at home all day and smoking some cigars. The taste is settling on my tongue, and the aroma of the paper burning is soothing. I open the the pack of cigars to put one up to my nose. The smell is over powering and it fills the room quickly.

The smoke is thick and lingers in the air, like a dark cloud of doom. With each puff I slowly exhale and taste the full flavor in each cigar. I like smoking because it puts me into another state of mind. This feeling is comparable to pure bliss, but is often accompanied by sickness.

Inhaling the smoke can make you feel nauseous. You are not suppose to inhale cigar smoke, but sometimes you cannot help doing it by accident. I wanted to find cigars on sale, but I came up short with my attempt to find something decent to smoke.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home