Friday, June 14, 2013

Infolinks Review

I've used Infolinks pay per click service for almost 2 years now. I'm writing this blog post to review Infolinks, and tell you the pros and cons. I have to say it's one of the best out there for many reasons. The thing that sets Infolinks apart from the rest of the PPC services is that you can customize your links.

There are all kinds of colors and styles that you can use for your advertisements. You can show a specific number of links on the page. Most of the other services that are similar do not offer this option. I like that the ads on Infolinks are embedded into the links themselves. It's not distracting to the users, so it leads to a better click through rate.

Infolinks has all kinds of banners that you can add to your website. Making money online couldn't be easier. The payout is $50, which isn't that bad. Google Adsense has a cash out threshold of $100. If you have a smaller site this can take you a while. The $50 seems easier in my opinion, but it all depends on what you prefer.

I've never had a problem contacting Infolinks when I have a question. They have a great support team to answer messages. My favorite thing about this site is they constantly update their content. They provide users with a healthy amount of options to make your site into a cash cow. I've used both Google Adwords and Infolinks. I can honestly say that Infolinks has the best click through rate.

More people are inclined to click on the ads, but I'm not sure why. The only thing that I don't like is the threshold. While $50 may not seem like much it can be a struggle to reach. I would prefer if Infolinks had their cash out rate of $25 instead. Overall, this site is one of the best. I can't really think of any reason why anyone wouldn't want to try it out. Click here to set up your free account.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home