Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Green Beaver: Zesty Orange Toothpaste Review

I wanted to share this great product with my readers. It's called Green Beaver Zesty Orange Toothpaste. I decided to review this product because of how well it works.

I have to say that I wasn't paid to write this review. I did this purely on my own and I will give you my honest opinion about this product. The first thing I want to talk about is the taste.

I absolutely love the taste of this toothpaste. If you like the taste of oranges, then this product is for you. This toothpaste is much lighter than the conventional toothpaste you buy at the grocery store.

That can be a pro and a con because it takes a while before it starts to bubble in your mouth. It's not as thick as the other brands, but it does leave your mouth with a clean feeling. I was surprised at the ingredients because there isn't any fluoride at all.

Fluoride is in most toothpaste products, and it's also in drinking water. Green beaver prides itself in making all natural products. The ingredients list has all kinds of natural ingredients such as tea tree oil, Vitamin C, peppermint oil, and lemon extract.

I really was impressed that my teeth were visibly whiter. I've used this toothpaste for about 3 weeks now, and I can definitely see an improvement. I would recommend it to all of my readers. If you're tired of the chemically altered toothpaste in the store, then try going natural with Green Beaver Zesty Orange Toothpaste.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home