Tuesday, July 30, 2013

GE Super Mini Mouse Review

I was looking for a new mouse when I stumbled upon this one. It's the GE Super Mini Mouse, and I wanted to review it for my readers.

This mouse isn't very expensive. It costs less than $20, but it wasn't quite worth it, but I'll go into detail about that later.

I was not paid for this review. This is my honest opinion about this product. With that said the size of this mouse is really small, so if you have bigger hands this mouse isn't for you. I'm a guy and I have really skinny fingers, so I didn't have a problem.

The mouse works exceptionally well. I prefer it more than the standard mice. The pointer just glides on the screen. Since it's so lightweight, you can really navigate your way around the Internet. There is a red light at the bottom of the mouse. It lights up when you use the mouse.

This mouse has a retractable USB cord, so it makes it perfect for any length. I like this mouse because it's very portable. There's one thing that I didn't like about this product. I'm not sure if I got a bad one or not, but mine stopped working after one month.

I think the USB cord is too small it makes the mouse act weird. I was using it one night and I noticed it would move on its own. I thought I was losing my mind, but it was a malfunction of the product. Overall it's a good mouse when it was working, but I can't recommend this because it didn't stand the test of time.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home