Wednesday, April 22, 2015

High Note Original Movie Script

I finished posting my movie script on Amazon. It took me so long to write this thing. This is my first script, and I have another one in the works. The story is about a young man trying to find success in the music business.


He runs into some problems along the way, and does his best to deal with them. I wrote this script because I saw so many things wrong with the music industry. In some ways it's things that I would like to be changed.

This movie is a drama/comedy that is meant to make you think. I've read other people's scripts, but it's nothing like theirs, it's all my own. Rap music has become a driving force in the world, but at what cost? I'm sure it has to cost something to be successful.

I wrote this script to shed light on a dark situation. Too often musicians will go to an extreme just to be famous. In the end is it all really worth it?

Please give me an honest opinion of what you think. I don't want you to sugar coat anything, if something needs to be changed give me constructive criticism please. You can check out the movie script here on Amazon.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home