Thursday, August 1, 2013

Eco Styler Olive Oil Gel Review

Introduction

I'm a male with natural hair, and it's difficult to find hair products that work. My hair texture is curly and I can't find a gel that can hold my curls. I've tried other products in the past with horrible results.

Most of the hair gel that I buy makes my hair too frizzy or too flaky. Being multi-racial, I'm not sure what products work on my hair type. A woman at my job told me I was a 3B-3C hair type. I'm not too sure what that means, but I guess it's good.

Pros

The Eco Styler Olive Gel has a great combination of hold, and it really defines my curls. I make sure to apply it when my hair is damp. This gel has a cologne like smell to it. The smell of this gel could be a pro or a con. It really depends on your personal taste. I would consider it a pro, but some people may disagree with me.

A couple of women who use this product, they didn't like the smell. It didn't bother me at all, but if it does you can also try the Eco Styler Clear. That one has a lighter smell, and it provides the same results. The price of this gel is a major plus. It's about $5 or less, which isn't that bad. Considering you'll get a couple of weeks use out of it.  This gel makes for great wash and go hairstyles.

Cons

This gel holds my hair in place, but it does make it a little crunchy if I use too much. To combat that I apply coconut oil, before I use this gel.  Another con is I think that the container is too small. The gel only lasts me about 2 and a half weeks tops, and that's if I use it everyday. Depending on how much hair you have, you could be going through this stuff like water.

Final Thoughts

I was excited about the Eco Styler Olive Gel. I was skeptical at first, but after applying it to my hair I became a believer. This gel is great for male or female with curly hair types. I would definitely recommend this product to all my friends.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home