Monday, October 7, 2013

The Mighty Wallet Review

Hello everybody, I'm back again with a review of The Mighty Wallet. I've heard so many positive things about this wallet on YouTube, so I decided to give it a try.
If you don't know what a Mighty Wallet is it's a super wallet. It's made from Tyvek a super strong material that resists the harshest conditions. I've owned this wallet for over 2 years, and I can give you my honest opinion about this product.

The Good 

The Mighty Wallet is made by Dynomighty designs and it is made from Tyvek material. This is a durable microfiber that can withstand the toughest conditions from water-resistant, tear resistant, and stain resistant. Those claims are all true this wallet really can take a beating. 

You can see in the pictures I provided it won't fold under  pressure. I like the designs making this wallet easily accessible for anyone. The shipping is fast and the price is only $15. Making it one of the most affordable wallets on the market. I was a bit skeptical whether this wallet would hold up for everyday use. It managed to prove me wrong. 

As soon as I got the wallet in the mail, I put the wallet in water. Surprisingly the wallet came out dry and I was impressed. I also attempted to tear it in half with my bare hands, and it passed that test. I only paid $15 and I got more than 2 years use out of it. That's about $7.50 a year for this wallet, and that's not bad.  

The Bad

After a couple of months of use I noticed the wallet wouldn't retain its normal shape. It began to have a stretched out look, and it was bulky in my pocket. I tried everything to make it go back to normal. I would take some cards out of my wallet to make it smaller, but nothing would work. 

I think The Mighty Wallet is more for a conversation piece, instead of being used for everyday use. You can buy this wallet to show off to your friends, but it's not very practical. I noticed after a year's time the wallet had significant wear and tear. 

I would also notice that there were stains of the color of my jeans on the wallet. The dye may have gotten in the Tyvek material. I know it can't last forever, but I would have liked to get a little more use out of it.

The Ugly 

When I first received this wallet, I got a lot of compliments. After 6 months of use people at the grocery store looked at me like I was a bum. The sight of this wallet isn't attractive anymore. It's like that model that was gorgeous, and then age caught up to her. 

I really like this wallet because it's affordable, and it lasted longer than I expected. I'm going to buy a denim wallet and compare the results with The Mighty Wallet. I'll post a review of that product when I have enough time to break it in. 

Overall, I can say this product wasn't a bust. I was surprised that it held up so well, but the end result is less than desirable. You can buy your own if you don't believe me, and try it for yourself.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home