Sunday, November 17, 2013

Rant: Youtube Has Too Many Ads

I usually don't do rant posts, but I just couldn't help myself. If you haven't been on YouTube, then you should check that site out. Apparently they have put a sh*t load of ads everywhere. It takes so long for the site to load now. I know they have bills to pay, but that's not an excuse.

I think there should be a minimum number of ads that should appear next to the videos. It's bad enough that I have to watch ads, before I watch a video. Now, I can barely focus on the video I'm watching. I'm constantly being bombarded with ads all over the place.

YouTube is starting to look tacky, and if this continues, I'll stop going to this site altogether. I remember there weren't any ads next to the videos. Yes, those were the good old days, but now that's all gone. They changed their set up, and now it's a paradise for advertisers. My computer crashed several times because of this new changed.

It takes more bandwidth to load the site. Getting faster internet could be the reason that the page runs slow. Before that it was running fine, but now that ads are just an eyesore. Did you notice the change to YouTube? Were the ads annoying to you or you don't mind? I need to hear someone else's opinion on this topic. As always stay safe everyone, and stay out of trouble.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home