Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Targus USB Chill Mat Review

If your computer keeps overheating, then you've come to the right place. The Targus USB Chill Mat provides maximum relief for your PC. This cooling pad does an adequate job of keeping your PC cool, and free of hot air.

The first thing I noticed about this product was the design. I thought it was a bit bulky. The good thing about this fan is it supports up to a 17 inch laptop. I really expected a thinner design, but it wasn't a deal breaker for me.

The only negative side to this cooling pad is it's pretty noisy. When I first bought this fan it was silent. I mean you couldn't hear anything running. Then after about three months or so, it became the loudest thing I've ever heard.

I'm not 100 percent sure why it makes noise, but I think the fan is hitting the plastic mold. The design could be better, and that would make the fan quieter. Besides the noise, there aren't any other negatives about this product.

I've played YouTube videos, games, and other graphically intense programs without a problem. There are two fans to accommodate the left and right side of your computer. I've never had a problem with overheating, when I was using this fan.

I would suggest the Targus Chill Mat, if you're a gamer, and you don't mind a little noise. If any of my readers own this product, feel free to tell me about your experience in the comments. As always stay safe and Happy New Year.


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home