Monday, June 18, 2012

The Safe Cig Micro: Madrid Review

I'm an ex-smoker and I recently bought the Safe Cig Micro Madrid. It has a orange packaging and it was surprisingly good. Electronic cigarettes have a different type of taste than regular cigarettes. You have to drag them slowly to get a good hit. I want to review the Safe Cig Micro, and tell you my honest opinion about this product.

Appearance 5/5

The appearance of the Safe Cig is the best that I've seen so far. It resembles a real pack of cigarettes. It comes with a plastic covering, and they look exactly like the real thing. The box opens up and it has a secret compartment where the USB charger goes. I thought this was a nice touch, and it hasn't been done before.

Taste 4/5

The Madrid taste sort of like grape Kool-Aid. If you like that type of taste then this flavor is for you. I enjoyed this in the beginning, but over time I did notice the flavor didn't taste the same. After the first 100 puffs on the cartomizer, the flavor will get worse. It starts to taste like you're smoking burning cotton. You can literally taste the filter heating up. This is why I gave it a 4/5 because I think the flavors could be stronger.

Price 3/5

I was a little upset at the price because it's going to cost you $60 to get started. You will get two batteries, 7 cartomizer refills, a USB charger, and a coupon for another battery. I would of like to get a wall charger because it takes a while to charge this e-cig with just a USB charger.

Overall 4/5

The Safe Cig Micro Mardid is lightweight and it's the closest thing to a real cigarette. The throat hit is definitely there and it will make you a little dizzy if you're not a heavy smoker. The only bad thing I can say about the Safe Cig Micro is the battery runs out quickly. It only lasts about 1-1.5 hours, then you have to charge it again. I'm happy with my purchase, and I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to quit cigarettes.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At July 13, 2012 at 10:56 PM , Blogger sirmarshal said...

Info is out of this world, I would love to read more.
Smokeless E Cigarette Reviews

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home