Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Work at Home: Postloop Review

Postloop is a great site if you love to work at home. When you first sign up you will be required to make 10 posts on a test forum. Most people forget to subscribe to the forum before you make your first posts. After you subscribe then try to make decent posts on any of the topics available.



You will be rated after the 10 posts are made. The key to getting a good rating is suburb grammar and punctuation. More importantly than the grammar is sounding natural when you post. If you're not into forums, you might want to read a couple to see how you should sound in your posts.

I have seen some very unnatural posts and this is grounds for rejection. Assuming that you've been accepted, then you will be assigned a rating for your work. This rating is between1-5 stars, and there are decimals included. Once you sign up you have your choice to choose from the forums listed.

While most of them are not topics I'm interested in, I have found about 10 or so that I post at on a regular basis. I haven't been on Postloop for a month yet, and I already made $40. In the beginning I was a slow poster, but now I can make about $5 a day.

If you're fast at typing you can make much more, it just all depends on you. Once you reach 100 points or $5 you will be able to cash out. The payments are made by PayPal, and you can receive payment anytime as long as you meet the requirements. I've had a great time posting at this place, and I hope you can join me to make some money. If you would like more information click here.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At June 27, 2012 at 9:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a good place for student or housewife to earn some cash!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home