Sunday, July 29, 2012

Poetry: Wordplay

People talking reckless, my bars choke you like a necklace
My method of mayhem is to slap you with a straight hand
I'm a cool guy, I don't cry, I just throw on my ray bands
Let the music play today, and tomorrow it will forever live

Ease my pain it's insane how we blame the youth for the truth
They spitting in the booth, shoot first and left the rest for you
To figure out when in doubt try to work it out
The south ain't the only time she going down

Head to the studio to lace a couple of tracks
The night life got me sexing on this track
To act like you don't know will get you put in a choke hold
Tapping out is the only way to hold on

Strong and steady is how I rocks this
Locked in and stay glued to the tune
Consumed in rhyme in the place and time
5 shots fired, 4 wounded, but the track died

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At July 29, 2012 at 2:55 PM , Anonymous Starr E said...

you might not want to quite your day job, nice blog though.. found it on a forum on postloop

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home