Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Proclaim Argan Oil Hair Gel Review

I recently tried the Proclaim Argan Oil hair gel. I decided to write a review to tell you how well it works. First, I want to start by saying, I wasn't paid to review this product. I bought it with my own money, and I'll give you an honest review. 

The consistency of this hair gel is thick. I would compare it to Eco Styler Gel, but this one is much better. The hold of this gel is soft, but if you put too much, it can get hard. The Proclaim Argan oil gel smells like cologne. 

That is the best way I can describe it, so if you're a woman, you might want to stay away from this product. I'm a guy, so I had no problems with the smell whatsoever. My least favorite thing about this gel is.....you guessed it, flaking. 

This gel flakes for no reason at all. I can apply it and 20 minutes later my head has flakes all over. It's really bad, and I can't seem to find a solution to this problem. I like the way this product feels on my hair, it's soft, and it smells good. The only thing that I don't like is the flaking. 

It's similar to having dandruff, except 10 times worse. If I had to rate this out of 5-stars, I would give it a 3 out of 5-stars. The flaking is just too much to handle at times. I did get some people who noticed all the flakes on my shirt. I was so embarrassed, and I didn't want to use this gel again. You can try this product for yourself, and see if you have better results.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home