Monday, February 10, 2014

Have You Seen Shadow People (sleep paralysis) ?

I'm back this time with a supernatural experience I had with shadow people. If you don't know what shadow people are, it's when you're sleeping, and you see shadows in the form of a person. This can also happen when you're awake, but most stories are when people are sleeping. 

These shadows will often choke you, and they breathe on your face. It's happened to me plenty of times before. I'll tell you a story when it happened to me, but I was wide awake. I just got off work, and I opened the door to my house. As I closed the door, I walked down the hallway, and there it was. 

It was tall about 7-8 feet, and it had red eyes. It was just an outline of a man of some sort. It darted into my room, and I ran down the hallway to catch it. I opened the door, and it was gone. Just like that the shadow person disappeared. 

I couldn't believe I saw that with my own two eyes. I didn't have any drugs, nor was I sleeping. I was wide awake and I saw a shadow figure run into my room. That wasn't the only time I've seen shadow people. Another time was when I was in my room about to go to sleep. 

I started to pray because I could hear strange noises. It sounded like a demon cat being killed. After a couple of minutes of listening to the cat screams, I saw a shadow like figure in front of my bed. It was in the shape of a cat, and it had red glowing eyes. 

I could feel it breathing on my face while I was awake. The shadow cat was speaking to be, but it was backwards. I couldn't understand anything it was saying. I prayed and prayed, and finally it disappeared. The noise went away also, and boy was I relieved. 

Scientists say this is just sleep paralysis, but both times I was wide awake. People have a problem with hearing the truth. They try to make up explanations, but the only explanation is it's something evil. 

Have you had any encounters with the shadow people? I would like to hear that I'm not the only one. Write your personal story in the comments below.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home