Tuesday, February 11, 2014

People are Quitting Their Jobs to Work at Home

I noticed there has been an increase of people quitting their jobs to work at home. When I started freelancing 2 years ago, it wasn't as popular. I think since then, there's been an explosion of new writers. 

I guess that Obama healthcare made people reconsider their high paying job, to spend more time at home. Making money online is the new way to work. I predict that pretty soon, most jobs will be online, and going to work will become a thing of the past. 

I like working at home because I set my own hours. I don't have anyone telling me what to do. Other people want to experience that power, so the only logical thing to do is quit. My last job that I quit to pursue my writing career was tough. 

I didn't think that I could make it, but after some time I learned how to make money online. A lot of older people work online to supplement their income because their pension is low. 

Online cash is a nice way to stay at home and make money. Some people say you should work a part-time job, but you spend more money in gas, and other repairs on your car. 

I couldn't imagine working a regular job anymore, but it's not completely off the table. If the pay is right, I would go back to the working world. 

I guess some people are different, some of us like a daily routine, while others want to call the shots. Which one are you?

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home