Sunday, July 29, 2012

Poetry: Circle of Life

My lyrics aim at your brain stained in blood red
Lead flies like time, but there's a price on your head
I got you on edge, I said you wouldn't get it
Special Ed for you lames, so I'll dumb it down for a minute

In a crowded place it only takes one mistakeTo spill ya drank one to the face if you get out ya place
Drunk off the moon shine, glazed eyes he tried to get the message
The lesson was learned he earned his stripes when he went through life

That faithful night it was something that just wasn't right
He knew all along that he wasn't coming home
Wasted and stoned the thought still rattles his bones
Unknown to many plenty of dope MC's

In a circle they stood openly poking fun at me
I try to hold my own in the cypher, trying to decipher
And decode the lines that are being thrown like a weapon
Hey who's to say I didn't make an impression

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home