Thursday, February 13, 2014

Is Google Too Hard on Webmasters?

With all the Google Algorithm changes, as a webmaster it can be tough to keep up. Once you think you've got the hang of it, Google rips the rug from under you. I spend a lot of time researching keywords, meta tags, and page rank scores. 

I've come to find out, that maybe webmasters need a break. I think that when Google designed the search engine they didn't expect all these problems. Sure, there are people trying to "game" the system, but it's a small percentage compared to the trustworthy webmasters. 

It's the same thing with pirated movies. Everyone isn't bootlegging movies, there's a large percentage of people that go to the movies. My question is how will webmasters be able to keep up, if Google is constantly changing? 

I fixed my site from being hit by penguin, and then I get hit with hummingbird. It really seems like I can't catch a break. I know a lot of new webmasters who are having a hard time getting the hang of blogging. I would like to see more ways to make blogging easier.

Personal blogs don't nearly rank as high as businesses, but personal blogs are real people's opinions. I would think that's more valuable, than a company paying people to write reviews. 

If I want to read a review, I find a blog, not a company website. Is it possible for Google to get rid of some of these things like page rank, and keywords? The less things a webmaster has to deal with the better off we'll be. 

What do you think is Google too hard on webmasters? Is all the updating too difficult to get the hang of? Type it in the comments below. I want to hear your opinions.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At June 25, 2014 at 3:30 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Absolutely.Google making more stress to all the web masters by updating the effective algorithms.But it good for normal users to get the best information.
Web Design Company | Web Design Companies

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home