Saturday, December 27, 2014

Face to Face With The Devil


I had a dream a couple of months ago, and it still has me in awe. It was a normal day and I decided to take a nap. I was writing all day, and I wanted to get some sleep. When I went to sleep, I was in a big house. It was my own house and I heard a scream next door.

I went outside to see what it was, but I noticed something strange. The house next to mine was upside down, and everything was inverted. There were dark clouds and lightning crashing next to the house. My house it was sunny and right side up, but I couldn't figure out why.

This was a contradiction, but I still decided to go next door to help that screaming woman. When I got inside the home, I saw a witch. She was screaming curse words at me, and she threw a 5-pointed star at me. There was so much noise and her face was hideous.

I tried to calm her down, but nothing I said would work. She tried to scratch my face, so I ran out of the house. When I got outside I saw an evil football team. The numbers on their jerseys were 666. There was a football field in the backyard of the house, but all the goal posts were inverted.

It was so weird, and the team asked me to join their team. I refused to join, and they cursed and spit at me. I was forced to walk inside this hell house for what felt like an eternity. It was an endless loop of the witch screaming at me, and the football team cursing at me, and I couldn't get out.

I finally woke up, but only 3 hours had past. What do you think about this dream? Have you had any nightmares before? Post it in the comments section below.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home