Sunday, December 28, 2014

New Water Only Diet


There are so many diets on the Internet, but most of them don't work. I wanted to try this diet for myself, and I can say it worked for me. I don't have a weight problem, but it did help me maintain my weight, without much fluctuation.

The secret to the water only diet is drinking water with all of your meals. It sounds so simple, but that's all there is to know. Eat anything you want, but be sure to have a 8oz glass of water next to your meal. If you feel like eating steak, then follow it up with a glass of water.

I live by this motto, if it's not clear, don't drink it. This includes coffee, soda, juice, and alcohol. These things that I mentioned have so many calories and sugar. This will cause you to gain unnecessary weight.

Stay away from these evil beverages, they're out to get you. I'm just joking, but it's not something you want to drink. I've tested the water only diet on myself. That's how I know it works. Many people believe that food is the main culprit for weight gain, but I don't think this is true.

The beverages that you drink will do more damage in the long run. This is the only diet that you don't have to watch what you eat, instead you watch what you drink. Try it for yourself, and let me know if you managed to lose weight. I'm eager to hear from my readers to see if the water only diet was successful.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home