Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Positivity Conquers All

Many people in life often make excuses. I've been guilty of this myself, but I have recognized my faults. Everyone is trying to find the meaning of life. Where did we come from and where are we going? Getting ahead in this world is difficult without help.


There are many reasons to give up, but there are even more reasons to live. You have to ask yourself is it really worth it? Sure as people we go through ups and downs, but don't let the downs keep you down. Get back up and try it again.

Nothing in this world can break you if you don't let it. Decide right now that you will fight. By fight, I mean do whatever it takes to stay sane. The smallest thing can set you off, that's understandable. What would you be if you gave up every time things get tough? I'll tell you what you'll be a quitter.

Wouldn't you want to be remembered as giving it all you've got. Instead you take the easy way out. I have bad days also and I often struggle with depression and anxiety. There's one thing I won't do and that's feel sorry for myself.

What I learned is to keep a positive outlook on life. Seeing only the negative will have the world looking bleak. What do you want your legacy to be when you leave this earth?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home