Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Bienfang Watercolor Paper Review

I'm back again with a Bienfang Watercolor paper review. This paper is 9x12 and it's 140lb with 15 sheets per pad. I picked this up because I was tired of using printer paper. I couldn't get the blending that I wanted, but with this paper the colors hold nicely. It only costs me about $5 at Staples, so it's very affordable. 

 


The only downside to this paper is they only give you 15 sheets. I would've liked at least 30, but I guess you can paint on the back of them. I noticed that the paper starts to bend heavily, and it's difficult to close the pad. The pages stay open, but that's just a minor inconvenience.

I would recommend that any artist out there try this paper. I was a bit skeptical to pick this up, but I'm glad that I did. I want to try different watercolor papers, so please recommend the paper you use. I will try to review that brand, and post some pics that I painted. I'll see you guys next time, and keep painting.


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home