Tuesday, September 25, 2012

How to Get More Twitter Followers

I've had a Twitter account for about a year now, and I was looking for a way to get more Twitter followers for free. I know there are so many places where you can pay for the followers, but I was interested in gaining genuine followers. I didn't want my account to be filled with fake accounts, and people who weren't interested in my niche.


While I was experimenting with many ideas on how to get followers, I stumbled upon this technique that works for me. First you want to go to an account with thousands of followers. Then go to their followers list on their profile, and follow the first 20 people going down. You can go further than 20, but I found that it's best if the number is 20.

When you follow the first 20 people the rate of them following back is about 80%. I did a test I followed the first 10 people, and 8 of them followed me back. The odds are pretty good of getting followers, and it's better than just following random accounts. Try it for yourself, and post in the comments if you've had success with this method.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home