Friday, November 9, 2012

Microworkers Review

There's a lot of Microworkers reviews out there right now, but I want to give my opinion about this site. I've worked for Microworkers for a little over 6 months. When you sign up to the site you will be required to give your personal information. Your address and phone number must be real in order to receive payment. Microworkers has two payment options Payza and Moneybrokers. I use Payza for my transactions, but feel free to use which ever one you like.

Getting started

After you finish with the sign up portion of the site you will go to the job screen. The jobs range in price from 5 cents to $5.00 it really depends on the employer. The jobs are fairly easy and they can be done with very minimal help. The employer will list some directions for the job, and you will follow them to completion. There is a proof box where you can post links, and other means of verification for your jobs. I really like the website for making money, and I can average about $15-$30 a day. Obviously, when you first join the pay scale will be very low per assignment, but stick with it and it will get better.

Success rate

There is a tab in the Microworkers option called the success rate. You have to be conscious of this when you work. This is something that tells you how many jobs you can accept in one day. The percentage is out of 100, so when you get to 75% you cannot accept anymore assignments. I didn't read the directions when I first started, and my success rate dropped below this rate, and I couldn't work anymore. I don't want this to happen to you, so be sure to keep an eye on this number.

Payday

The pay when you're a new person to sign up takes about a month. I know it's a long time, and it took me a month and a week to get my first payday. Microworkers will have you fill out your tax information when you reach $9.70 or your first withdrawal request. Once you ask for payment they will send out a verification card in the mail, and it takes a long time before you receive it so be patient. You can still accept jobs in the mean time, but you can't withdraw your money until you verify your account. The jobs take 7 days to be paid, and if the employer doesn't rate them satisfied or not satisfied, they will automatically be approved.

Hg Jobs

Some people are confused about the Hg jobs, and I wanted to clear this up. These are jobs that employers give to you directly, and most of them pay less than the normal jobs. The reason they are so special is there is no limit on how many you can do. If you can't submit jobs because your success rate is too low, you will still be able to do Hg jobs. This can keep you working until your assignments get rated. The Hg jobs aren't available when your first join, but after you prove you're a good worker they will be unlocked. For more information sign up here.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home