Sunday, October 14, 2012

Money Making Apps For Android

I've been working at home for quite some time now. I found some useful money making apps, that you can download from the Google Play store. All three of the apps pay you with PayPal. Be sure to keep that in mind if you plan on signing up. In this struggling economy you have to find ways to survive, so I figured I'll share this information with the Internet world.

AppTrailers

This app is one I knew about for a while now. AppTrailers is an app that pays you to view movies and commercials, and in return you will be paid in points. AppTrailers has many different kinds of prizes, but most of them come in the form of gift cards. They do have some PayPal prizes, where you can have money deposited into your account. I really enjoy this site because you can make money by watching videos. I'm sure most of you already watch YouTube videos, so why not get paid for watching them. They have other ways to earn as well such as taking surveys, downloading apps, and submitting your email address. I want to say that this isn't going to make you rich, but it's a great hustle for some extra cash.

Earn Money

The next money making app is Earn Money. This app is slightly different from the AppTrailers app. The cashout amount on this one is only $3. The only method of payout is through PayPal, so there's not any gift cards with this app. I like Earn Money because it's straight forward, and the apps pay is decent. You have some deals that require to purchase something, but I usually do the free ones. There are points just like the other apps I mentioned, but the payout is faster than the AppTrailer. The only downside to this app is the deals can run a bit dry. If you don't mind paying to complete deals, then by all means this one is for you.

Get Paid to Play

Last but not least is the Get Paid to Play app. I like this app because most of the deals are free. They only have a select few deals that require you to subscribe to a magazine, or purchase other apps. I've been paid from all three of these apps, and the money was in my account within a couple of hours. The Get Paid to Play their payout is $5, so it's a little higher, but it's not that bad. They have new deals being updated every day, and there's always something to do. All of these sites require you to sign up, and make an account with each of them. Download all of them and see which one is your favorite. Please put any questions you may have in the comments below.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home