Sunday, October 14, 2012

Poetry: Look At Me Now

I've changed for the better as you can see
I'm not that person that I used to be
Read it and weep, you have a piece of me
It's downhill from here, the pain cuts so deep

Since day one you've doubted each
And every day that I believed in we
Us is what really matters, but when you're broke
Your real friends scatter, plastered in love

I'm washing my hands in cupid's blood
I trusted you then, but you didn't do enough
Now, I'm a star traveling far and wide
I looked in your eyes, and jealousy resides

It was ride or die, hit or miss
Tricked into treating you with some sense
I tripped on your lies, so on vacation I went
Look at me now, I rose above the bull ish

 


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home