Sunday, February 24, 2013

A Day Without Internet

I was daydreaming today, and I thought what would happen if there was no Internet? The President should observe one day out of the year without Internet access. What would people do would there be a lot of problems? I can think of some things I would do with my friends and family. I would go out the house more often, and not spend so much time on social media sites.

I know the gaming community wouldn't be happy about not having Internet. I can hear all the complaints from gamers, that their World of Warcraft stats are going to suffer. That would mean businesses wouldn't be able to operate. The world will almost stand still, and it would force people to be more active. I know there are some people out there that stay active, but there are a lot that are home bodies. I would like to see this law put into effect, and it I want to see how people react to no Internet day.

Personally, I wouldn't have a problem with it, but now that I think about it more it would be devastating. How did society become so dependent on technology and cellphones. The number of people who own laptops, tables, and cellphones is an astounding number. The first thing that I would do is go to the park. I go outside to run errands, but I do miss just appreciating nature. If the Internet was out for a whole day what would you do? Leave it in the comments below.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home