Sunday, March 17, 2013

Why I'm Not A Pet Lover

As a kid, I was pretty fond of pets, but I wouldn't call myself a pet lover. I had a couple of cats and one dog. I also have some pets at my house and I just got a new dog. I've been having a difficult time trying to train him not to poop on the floor. I want him to wait until I take him outside. I'm a caring person and I know pets can't speak English, but sometimes I get frustrated. I've noticed this new dog likes to tear up a lot of my things.

I had a nice pillow on my bed, but when I came back from running errands it was destroyed. He's been doing this almost once a week, and I can't find a way to make him stop. I've went on YouTube to find some training videos, but that didn't work. I usually try for an hour or two a day of training. The dog is learning a little bit, he just doesn't understand the full concept though. The last straw was when I bought a brand new shirt. I laid it out on my bed while I was taking a shower.

The dog was left in the room alone for about 20-30 minutes. After I got finished showering, I went back in the room. To my surprise my shirt was gone. I mean completely gone, and I couldn't find it at all. I kept looking in my closet to try to find it there, but I didn't have any luck. I didn't want to blame the dog, so I tired to retrace my steps where I put it down. The dog helped me look for the t-shirt, and neither one of us found anything. I was pretty upset that I just wasted my money on that shirt.

My dog kept whining to go outside. I just took him out earlier and he had to pee. When I took him out he took a poop on the lawn. I noticed something unusual in his poop. It was bits and pieces of my brand new shirt. The dog ate my shirt and then he helped me look for it. I couldn't help but to laugh it off.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home